Posted by Melanie Phung on Wednesday, January 24, 2007 at 8:02 pm
Things that are true:
- SEO is not rocket science
- SEO is not brain surgery
- Brain surgery is not rocket science
- Apples are not oranges
- Oranges have no need for SEO, rocket science OR brain surgery
- SEO cannot guarantee profit
- Excellent, “100% White Hat SEO” is no guarantee of profit either
- Black Hat SEO works sometimes, sometimes it doesn’t
- Hats can be stylish, with the right outfit
- Stirring up idiotic controversy about how SEO is irrelevant compared to paid search (or vice versa) is sure to generate heated conversations, publicity that can last weeks if not more, and links to your site.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.